Learn the first level of Reiki (Shoden) through 6 private video conference classes (Zoom) of 2-hours with complete theoretical and practical content. Classes are totally personalized.
Total hours: 12
Every class includes, besides Reiki practice and theory, regular meditation practice.
- Theoretical contents: What is Reiki / What is meditation / History of Reiki / Spiritual roots of Reiki / How Reiki can help you / What is ki
- Reiju (initiation / attunement)
- Gokai (Reiki principles)
- Reiki self-treatment
- Kenyoku ho (‘dry bath’—Japanese Reiki technique)
- Hanshin koketsu ho (‘back treatment’—Japanese Reiki technique)
- Reiki treatment on a massage table
- Shuchu Reiki (Reiki group exercise)
- Reiki treatment on a chair
- First aid Reiki techniques: Gyoshi (looking), koki (blowing), bushu (massaging)
- Questions and answers session
- The Spiritual Path of Reiki (book)
- How to practice regularly
Hello! My name is Jordi Ibern, and I am a Reiki and meditation teacher with more than 20 years of experience. I am also a Yoga and Qigong lover and a Mindfulness practitioner.
My teachings are simple: Practice meditation and Reiki regularly to take care of your spirit, be gentle with your body and nourish your mind.