Choose by Your Concern
During Your first session, we will discuss what you hope to achieve and what methods I will use. This will help us to create a personalised treatment plan and determine how many sessions you may require. I’ll explain how hypnotherapy works and answer all your questions.
After this, I may:
• Lead you into a deeply relaxed state – most people feel refreshed and relaxed
• Use your agreed methods to help you towards your goals – for example, suggesting that you do not want to carry out a certain habit
• Gradually bring you out of the trance-like state. Most people feel refreshed and relaxed
You're fully in control when under hypnosis and do not have to take on my suggestions if you do not want to.
If necessary, you can bring yourself out of the hypnotic state.
How Does Hypnotherapy Work Online?
Online hypnotherapy is just as effective as face to face sessions and it is a completely safe. The Online sessions are delivered via Zoom, which provides a safe and secure environment. Your initial online consultation gives us the opportunity to trial the process before committing to future sessions. All you need is a comfortable and quiet room (whether at work or at home), where you can talk and relax without being disturb.
How do I know if online hypnotherapy will work for me?
Online hypnotherapy is just as effective as face-to-face sessions. However, it is important that you choose the therapist who you like, trust and feel comfortable talking with. For this reason, I offer a free initial chat which gives us the opportunity to talk and discuss your needs. If you are motivated for change and determined to succeed, online hypnotherapy can help you achieve your goals.
What do I need access to for online hypnotherapy?
• A reliable internet connection
• Laptop, PC, iPad or any other device with good sound and camera
• A quiet and comfortable room where you won't be disturbed
• Headphones, which will allow you to be fully immersed during hypnosis
• Remember to turn off all notifications on your devices and phones
I am passionate about what I do, and it's been very rewarding to see the transformation in clients as we work together online.
Do not use hypnotherapy if you have psychosis or certain types of personality disorder, as it could make your condition worse. Check with a GP first if you've got a personality disorder.
Dr Terence McIvor is a Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner and has spent many years involved in sales & CEO of the The Sales Doctor Clinic. He is a professional member of the Achology: The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology as a certified Master Practitioner. Dr. McIvor is a member and Master Practitioner of the International Guild for NLP.
Life Coach, Hypnosis certification
Leave your questions here