Iyengar yoga - well known as slow paced of yoga due to its focuses on four aspects: alignment, precision, sequencing and timing has been misunderstood by many that it can be boring to some of the yoga practitioners who like a intense practice.
In fact, Iyengar approach guide us to discover more when we practice deeper, as it involves a lot of experiment in self-practice to understand the purpose and focus of each asanas.
In this online group class, we will cooporate Iyengar approach with the flow sequence to gain the benefits of both approaches.
What you'll learn:
- the proper alignment for your body conditions
- the characteristics and purpose of asanas
- how to use and arrange the props (if you have)
- the purpose of using the props to gain the benefits of each pose (if necessary)
- how to practice towards the goal of yoga with basic understanding of yoga practice
What you'll gain:
- builds stamina and confidence
- avoid practice injury while you build self-awareness in your body
- creates breath awareness and control, mental focus, and improve stamina & flexibility
- (for sport person) balance your training by creates positive training habits in a team.
What you need:
- Stable internet connection
- Yoga mat
- Blocks & belts (if you have)
Let's continue our yoga practice online during this pandemic.
It may not be as easy as the physical class we're used to, but we can still find a way to learn things we enjoy regardless of any challenges.
Note: Leave your comment below if the available time doesn't match with your prefer time, we can discuss. I'm setting it based on Vietnam timezone and I'm not sure if the system is showing correctly. Thank you.