Emotional Freedom Techniques, AKA EFT or Tapping : scientifically based, somatic
cognitive energy technique that down regulates the stress response, changes
how we perceive things, resulting in a different thought pattern. Over time, EFT re
wires your brain, creating new neural connections and teaches your nervous system
to respond to internal & external circumstances differently.
easy to learn,
easy to apply,
tested & proven effective in clinical cases, and
provides rapid, often immediate relief of symptoms
Benefits of EFT:
* Relieves stress, overwhelm, panic & fear,
* helps manage social anxiety,
* reduces/eliminates physical pain, tension, & discomfort in the body,
* supports personal performance, sports performance,
* eliminate fears & phobias,
* helps manage chronic pain,
* helps relieve stress around financial issues,
* increases body confidence & body image,
* Post traumatic stress disorder…and much, much more!
Why work with a trained EFT Practitioner when there are so many free resources?
Expertise: There is more to Emotional Freedom Techniques than knowing the tapping points. A trained practitioner will zero in on and quickly get to the core of a problem.
Experience: When you work with an experienced practitioner, you know they've been down this road before. They know how to deal with unexpected issues.
Being objective: A practitioner isn't caught up in the client's emotions, and they can see the situation with more clarity.
Accountability: If we didn't have resistance to change, we would've already made the change. A good practitioner nudges you forward, helps you release resistance, and holds you accountable for making the changes you desire.