TOP-5 CORE SPIRIT BEST practitioners, September 2020
We score our practitioners according to their activity: including published articles, added services and provided videos for #corespirit. The best (most active) practitioners of this month are:
1. Personal Development Coach Katya Alves can help you to live your life free of all negative emotional beliefs, inner conflict, and self-doubt. Start to build up your low self-esteem, rise-up, accept and love who you are with Katya’s coaching!
2. Mental Coach Aiden Lottering assisting seekers like you to become aligned with your mind and use it as an ally to achieve your authentic goals. He helps your mind to navigate this life to the best of your abilities and beyond.
3. London-based energy healer Bahar Nagi specializes in Veltheim lymphatic drainage & holistic massage. She is intuitively guided as to how to use the tools she has learnt to assist clients to shift into their most prosperous, thriving and most balanced versions of themselves.
4. Emma Alter uses her expertise to help you learn which movement habits are holding you back, how to let go of patterns which are unconstructive, and build new ones in their place.
5. Phumi from Holisticali Me helps to rediscover yourself, appreciate your inner & outer beauty, break free from fear and shame and find real happiness
Our shamanic healer Norman W. Wilson, Ph.D. uses various sounds, essential oils, and crystals to change the vibrational flow of a client to help the client to heal physical and emotional issues.
If you want to be included in the list, register as a practitioner, add your services, write articles and let’s meet on the next list!