1. The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
According to the author, it takes just five seconds to become confident, stop procrastinating, face your fears, and be happier. While everyone has the ability to hold themselves back, it is also possible to reverse that and move forward with confidence.
2. Choose Yourself by James Altucher
Showcasing real-life interviews and case studies, James shows us how the current world market is ripe for entrepreneurial self-starters to succeed if they invest their energy in themselves.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
Most are used to hearing that the power of positive thinking will lead to a happy life. This book turns the tables to say that there are a lot of negative things that we have to deal with in life, but you have to learn how to effectively live with that.
4. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
If you take it for what it is, however, a motivational book to inspire you to go out and learn what you need to know, then it is unsurpassed.
5. Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton
This book aims to debunk what the author believes to be a myth that many of us were told as children, which is that anyone can be anything they want to be. He argues that instead of following callings that are likely to be dead ends, it is better to pursue the things that you are naturally wired to do.
6. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss
In this exciting book, Tim does a great job of making the reader feel as if he is talking directly to them. Some have referred to this book as being a “manual to life” because it leads to a lot of reflection and positive changes in the people who read it.
7. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
After reading this book, you will have a better understanding of why you act the way you do and how to accept the things that you cannot change. Jen Sincero offers the reader simple exercises to help identify and get rid of their self-sabotaging thoughts and habits that prohibit people from achieving the success that they want.
8. Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Robbin’s point in Awaken The Giant Within is to take charge of your life in all the important ways: emotional, physical, mental, and financial. Only when you are at the peak of performance in all categories can you truly be your best self.
9. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
The author of this book, psychologist Angela Duckworth, shows her readers that the secret to success is something she refers to as “grit.” She addresses all types of people from parents to students to business people to highlight the importance of the blend of passion and persistence.
10. The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John
This book is written by the well-known Shark Tank star and Fubu Founder, Daymond John. He wrote this book to explain to readers why starting a business on a tight budget can actually be a great advantage for an entrepreneur.