We score our practitioners according to their activity: including published articles, added services and provided videos for Сore Spirit recovery marathon.
If you want to be included in the list, register as a practitioner, add your services, write articles and… let’s meet in the next list!
The best (most active) practitioners of this month are:
1. Australia's premier Transformation Coach Dawn Cady is our leader! Dawn developed her own method, which combines the world’s best healing techniques to save you from chronic pain! https://corespirit.com/practitioners/14532
2. Norman W. Wilson, Ph.D. is a shamanic healer, a Reiki Master, a certified crystal healer, a spiritual counselor, also he is certified as a cognitive-behavioral therapist. He said that his first doctorate is in the humanities and his second is in metaphysical humanism. https://corespirit.com/practitioners/13821
3. Tammy Majchrzak is a Spiritual Teacher, Archangel Metatron Channel, and Ascension Guide with over 20 years of experience in Ascension dynamics. She records a few truly outstanding videos for Core Spirit and writes outstanding articles giving you a unique feeling. Read them and book a session with Tammy here https://corespirit.com/practitioners/14505
4. One more shaman in our rating truly proves his place, his wonderful articles and videos inspired us a lot! Meet Mark Perkins, a Shamanic healer, and guide along your conscious path to Oneness! https://corespirit.com/practitioners/14432
5. The “election” of the 5th finalist was accompanied by fierce debate. Finally, we decided to include both nominees. So, here we go.
5 a) Our astrologer and Tarot reader Tania Padley is willing to be of assistance to help you find your footing when you have slipped off the path. https://corespirit.com/practitioners/14676
5 b) Personal Development Coach Katya Alves. Helping you to live your life free of all negative emotional beliefs, inner conflict, and self-doubt. https://corespirit.com/practitioners/14524