Core Spirit, the comprehensive health and wellness platform with practitioners in more than 86 countries worldwide, has launched a new app for both iOS and Android. Now some new features have been added.
The Core Spirit app allows users to book consultations, sessions, and trainings in 900+ categories and enhance their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives. The app already has thousands of downloads and averages a 5-star rating on both the Apple and Android Play app stores.
This week, some major features have been released in the app. Overall, they will allow for even fuller experience on the platform. Here are the main updates:
- Core Spirit Prime is now available in the mobile app.
- You can now watch free and paid videos right in the app.
- Practitioner's certificates have been added to accounts.
- You can now read and write reviews on the services that you booked.
- Filter feed by location right in the app if you'd like to make an offline appointment.
- Search for any category in "Find my practice" and conveniently choose what you prefer.
- Update your profile info.
Users can download the app on the iOS or Android app stores now. To learn more about Core Spirit, click here: http://www.corespirit.com.
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corespirit.app
iOS – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/core-spirit/id1560983829