Do you have a problem with a receding hairline?
A receding hairline can be a problem for many men but it’s not without remedy.
Rebecca Sullivan has written a book called , and offers this natural solution to the problem; Hair Come Back. According to Rebecca this ‘hair come back’ spray is natural and has been said by the testers that it made their hair ‘appear’ thicker after time. You may not end up like Rod Stewart, but what have you got to lose? Hopefully not more hair!
What you need
You will need the following to make 500 ml of hair tonic.
- 500ml filtered water
- 6 tablespoons dried nettle leaves
- 20 drops white sage essential oil
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- sterilised 500ml spray bottle
How to make it
- Boil the water in a pan, turn off the heat and add the dried nettle.
- Let the herbs steep for at least 20 minutes or until the water cools.
- Strain the herbs through a sieve and pour the herb-infused liquid into a sterilised spray bottle.
- Add the essential oils and shake well.
- Store in the fridge for up to three months and shake well before use.
If you are looking to make more of your own homemade products The Art of the Natural Home offers a variety of recipes, from making pickles to preserves, plus others like this one that involve natural laundry treatments and health and beauty.
The book is perfect for those who are interested in sustainability, natural products and mindfulness. The author, is the founder of the Australian wellbeing brad Warndu and has previously published the book called Like Grandma Used to Make.