11 Genius Quick and Simple Home Remedies You Must Know!
Are you among those who pop a pill every time you experience some pain? Well, it’s time you turn to your kitchen. There are so many natural remedies available that can be utilized for your overall well being.
1. Menstrual pain: Mix the juice of 2-3 lemons in cold water and have it every day for relief.
2. Chronic headache: Peel and chop apple. Dash some salt and have it the first thing in the morning.
3. Flatulence: Mix about 1/4th spoon of baking soda in water and drink for relief.
4. Sore throat: Boil 2-3 basil leaves in water and let it boil on low flame till the juice of the leaf is extracted. You can use the liquid for gargle.
5. Mouth ulcers: Ripe banana with honey offer instant relief. This can be turned into a paste and applied on affected areas.
6. Sinus congestion: Mix with a pinch of cayenne pepper powder in less than half a cup of hot water. Have it while it is warm atleast twice a day.
7. High Blood Pressure: Have with milk daily is believed to lower blood pressure. This should ideally be taken early in the morning.
8. Asthma: Mix one tablespoon of honey with half tablespoon cinnamon. Have it at bedtime.
9. Dandruff: Mix camphor with . You can apply this every night before going to sleep
10. Premature Graying of Hair: Dry amlas and cut boil in coconut oil till the amla pieces turn like charred dust. Massage it daily on the skin.
11. Dark Circles: Mix orange juice with to lighten the dark circles.