This package allows you to address your immediate and current concerns in a very immediate way. While coaching should be done on a continuous way, sometimes you might need that one off coaching conversation to get you going, straight away.
In the session, Eric will guide you through:
* The exploration of your overall goal and of your session goal,
* The discovery of what is stopping you from achieving your goal,
* The awareness of what you can use, and what you have done that can help you achieve your goal,
* The brainstorming of options towards your goal, and
* The finalisation of a plan towards the first steps of achieving your goal.
Eric’s coaching approach is based on a goal centric approach and positive psychology empirically based techniques and literature, which are focused on your strengths (what is good with you), instead of your weaknesses (what is wrong with you).
By the end of the coaching session, you will have come up with a list of action items to complete by the next session. You will be responsible to complete these action items. Committing and completing these action items will be crucial in the path to achieve your goal.