MODULE TWO: HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND PLAN FOR SUCCESS (continued…)
Unit FIVE: Time To Choose
• Using your imagination for problem solving.
• Problem solving in decision making.
• How to find solutions while sleeping.
• Why rewarding yourself is important.
• If you don’t ask, you don’t get!
• You have to dream continually and aspire to do things.
Put your thought into actions. Don’t let your fear stifle your life! Problem solving is just decision making; that’s all it is!
• The more you focus on the problem, the bigger it becomes. The reason is due to the imagination, so you have to become a "Possibility Thinker". Tell yourself: “there has to be some way to overcome this”!
• Tell your mind to look for solutions whilst you are sleeping.
• Get used to ordering your mind by telling it exactly what it is you expect from it.
Often your subconscious and imagination will come up with it overnight! Use the tool of telling your mind to go and get the information you want – tell it to work out solutions. Treat yourself for every one of your goals that you achieve.
Life is just an “Employer” who gives you exactly what you want, what YOU ask for!
• If you don’t ask, you won’t get!
• Have a dream.
• Desire, crave and aspire to do new things.
• Learn to sit quietly and draw mental pictures of what you would like to achieve. Draw sketches of your great dreams.
• Put your thoughts into actions.
Actions become the fulfilment of your dreams. If you dream BIG – you will get BIG.
“There is no more effort required to aim HIGHER in life, than to accept the unhappiness of poverty”
Do not allow fear to stifle your life; do not supercharge your fear with your imagination.
Failure is simply feedback on How To Achieve Success!
UNIT FIVE WORKBOOK
QUESTION ONE: List a few of your problems; that you could solve in your life, using possibility thinking and your imagination.
QUESTION TWO: List five treats you can reward yourself with after you complete each small part of your main goal.
QUESTION THREE: Which fears do you supercharge using your imagination?
QUESTION FOUR: What feedback did you get back from any recent failure in your life?