MODULE TWO: : HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND PLAN FOR SUCCESS
Unit One: Never underestimate your potential for change
• Learn the secret of making change.
• How you can motivate yourself to work towards your goals?
• How using your imagination will help shape your life.
Never underestimate your power to make changes in your life!
• Everybody has the ability to use their imagination to better their life.
• You can use your imagination to make any changes in your life.
• You can always improve yourself; you simply need to take something away from your thoughts; not add to it, i.e. fear
• Your subconscious cannot tell fact from fiction.
• If you tell yourself over and over again ‘you can’t'; it will believe you, and work against you actually achieving success.
You need to reprogramme your mind.
• You need to make positive affirmations.
• Meditate on a daily basis.
• The subconscious will believe you and help you get there!
Your mind is like a magnet that will attract around you, the kind of ‘World That You Believe In’.
• The more you use your imagination, the more you mind will be magnetised to draw around you the ‘kind of world that you want’ - THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.
• Dreaming and thinking make ‘possibility a reality”.
• Your imagination will then kick in and start paving a vision of a new future for you, if you do this instead of wasting your time on gap fillers (televisions, social media, etc.)
Question one: What do you find yourself or others telling yourself in a negative; way over and over again?
Question two: If your mind is like a magnet, describe the kind of world that you have drawn in around you.