THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE - GOING BACK TO BASICS: DAY SEVENJun 12, 2020
Further my article on day six… Only what is perfect is eternal, the imperfect is always temporary.
In the Universe nothing happens by chance, there is not good or bad luck, there are just Laws that govern all that Exists and all that Happens.
If we know these Laws and learn to flow with them, we can transform our lives. The Universe and all its processes are within the Law, the functioning is perfect and absolutely nothing happens that is outside it because there nothing possible!
Even what seems absurd or unacceptable to us is governed by exact Laws that are specialised in managing apparent chaos and absurdity, for in the Universe; everything has its purpose and fulfils a specific function.
All Universal processes are permanent, eternal, constant and immutable. Beings in process of evolution that pass through them are what change, transform or mutate continuously, and this process is governed by specific Laws of the Universe.
There is no possibility of negotiating with the Law, as there is with human rules, laws and concepts. The Laws have basically two functions: The superior Laws govern Creation; the inferior laws are the sources of the understanding of Creation.
LAW OPERATES IN TWO WAYS:
1. Downward – it governs the manifestation and operation of the Universe. There is a movement downwards to matter and manifestation and creation occur.
2. Upward – then comes the process of recognising the Law and understanding the Universe, which enables us to ascend upwards to the superior levels, transcending the limitations of matter and attaining freedom from innocence and from all the processes associated with ignorance, such as pain, illness, violence, suffering and death.
There are three fundamental processes or principles in the Universe: creation and the administration of creation – both govern by the superior Laws -, and the pedagogy of creation – governed by the Law of Evolution -.
The superior Laws handle the greater level of information than the inferior Laws, and this is the reason for the order of hierarchy. Inversely the inferior Laws handle a greater number of processes and complexity than the superior Laws, and this is the reason for the density and lengthiness of the process of evolution in the lower triangle, which can require approximately 39 000 years for the experience in human form, whereas the human process from fourth to the seventh level of development of consciousness may take around a thousand years.
SUPERIOR LAWS AND THEIR INVOILABLE CHARACTERISTICS:
The Law of Love
• This Law holds the information that is the source of the creation of the Universe.
• It permits the understanding of Creation (the principles of Evolution).
• It needs the other Laws so that the preceding two principles can be fulfilled.
• It relates to the information that exists in the absolute and unmanifest archive of the essence of the self.
Love as Law is absolute wisdom!
The Law of Manifestation
• This is the Law that allows everything to manifest. Manifestation is the act of the unmanifest, it is the information that is shown, that exists beforehand even though it has not been shown to our senses. The fact that we do not perceive something does not mean that it does not exist, but that it is not yet manifest. As an example, and aircraft propeller: when it is idle, we can see four blades (manifest); yet when it is moving, we cannot see the blades (unmanifest).
• It manages the masculine and feminine principles.
It relates to the Creator (and is where the sons and daughters emanate from.)
The Law of Polarity
• In every creation there is a masculine principle (transmitter) and a feminine principle (receiver). The ear is feminine and the voice masculine.
Only through the Law of Polarity can creation manifest. It is the Law that enables creation to be completed.