MODULE TWO: HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND PLAN FOR SUCCESS (continued…)
Unit SIX: Your Purpose In Your Life
• Find your purpose.
• Create a ‘Purpose Statement’.
• All your goals must be in line with the ‘purpose’ for your life.
• Goal statements.
Your path is not accident.
• Making money is not a high purpose.
• Your life will be hard until you find ‘Your Purpose’.
The secret of goal setting is that ‘every goal you set, must be on purpose’; to your overall life’s purpose.
• You must have a ‘Purpose Statement For Your Life’.
• Write down that which brings EMOTION to you.
• What is unique about you?
• What were you doing when you were at the “Best In Your Life”?
To start a brand new life, all your goals must BE ON PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE!!
UNIT SIX WORKBOOK
QUESTION ONE: List the elements of things that make up the purpose of your life.
a. What brings up emotion in your life?
b. What passion do you have in your life?
c. What are you good at?
d. What is unique about you?
e. What were you doing when you were at the best at life, so far?
QUESTION TWO: Now write out a PURPOSE STATEMENT FOR YOUR LIFE: