CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS - DAY FOUR
MODULE ONE - HOW TO CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS USING YOUR IMAGINATION (continued...)
UNIT FOUR: Maturity
• What is maturity?
• What are your attributes and how will you succeed?
• How to plan to succeed.
What is maturity?
It is building strong support under those who are close to you.
What are your attributes?
These are what make you unique. This is your “gold list” of what will actually make you successful. These are your ingredients for a successful life.
WORKBOOK SECTION FOUR
QUESTION: What are your attributes? List five (great communications skills, good listener, etc.)
UNIT FIVE: SELF RESPECT
• Understanding the connection with self-esteem.
• Why self-esteem is important.
• How to raise your self-esteem.
You can tell the size of a person by the size of the ‘thing’ that upsets them.
A self-check: If you have low self-esteem, you will be annoyed by small things that happen to you.
It’s time to raise your self-respect / self-esteem!!!
How to do this:
1. Do not allow self-pity. If this emotion strikes; do something nice for someone else.
2. You need to develop a plan for dealing with the quality you think you actually don’t have.
3. Develop a penalty system – a plan to fix the negatives.
WORKBOOK SECTION FIVE
1. Are you in the raw egg stage of any project at present? Yes / No
2. Do small things upset you? Yes / No
3. Do you suffer from self-pity? Yes / No
If yes; what can you do that is nice for others when this emotion strikes you?
4. What plan can you put into place to overcome your short-comings?
Your shortcomings. Your plan to deal with it.