CBD SKINCARE HACKS 2019-2020?Oct 23, 2019
There is plenty of news about Cannabis and its launch into the cosmetics industry. And like in the case every other industry it has made its way into, Cannabis is here to create its niche and initiate a revolution in the area of skin and hair care. And there is no denying that millions of people out there are eagerly waiting to get a hold of the fabulous products to achieve flawless skin and gorgeous hair.
The most amazing characteristic of cannabis for skin and hair care is that the effects you witness are not just external. It affects your internal endocannabinoid system and helps ensure that the glow and beauty come from within. While THC is quite a controversial front to dig into, CBD is the popular cannabinoid that is gaining interest in the field of Cosmetic Cannabis. Its non-psychoactive properties paired with its many benefits, which include anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, presence of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, all make it the perfect blend of secret recipes to skin and hair pampering. If you wish to explore CBD skincare hacks that are trending this year, then here is a list for you to dig into.
1. CBD for Acne treatment: Acne is one of the most common skin problems faced by many across the world. The excess oil and sebum leave bumps called acne on your skin. These bumps or inflammations cause the skin to look blemished and dull. Although several home remedies and medications promise to eliminate acne, CBD is surely the best ingredients to choose from when it comes to abolishing it from the roots. Acne reflects hormonal imbalance, bad food habits, or insufficient skincare regimen. CBD interacts with the CB receptors and restores hormonal balance.
A study published in the National Institute for health shows that CBD helps reduce sebum production on the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that inhibit the elevation of the acne on the skin surface. CBD oil is also helpful for eliminating scars as it helps the skin heal by enhancing the rapid regeneration of skin cells. Include CBD based cleansers or toners in your regimen. You can also dab a cotton with CBD oil and rub it all over your skin near the affected areas. Leave it for about 20 minutes before you wash with lukewarm water for the best results. Intake of CBD oil capsules can also be beneficial to counter the underlying problems.
2. CBD for hydrating and moisturizing your skin: The only way to achieve beautiful and glowing skin is to ensure your body receives proper hydration and moisturization. Lack of moisture leaves the skin dry and flaky and causes damage such as early signs of aging. Skin dryness is a common problem, especially during the winter months. CBD based body butter and lotions can be beneficial to add moisture and luster to your skin. The vitamins and minerals in these products nourish the skin cells and provide them the oil required for it to feel smooth and beautiful. You can look for the best CBD lotion to buy for dry skin at Shopkino. These CBD infused creams and lotions help heal dry, flaky, cracked skin, and improve regeneration. Exfoliate your skin and moisturize it well with these products to enrich the texture and add glow.
3. CBD for sun protection: Most of the damage to our skin is due to the sun and other environmental factors such as dust, pollution. While the sun is important for your skin to absorb vitamin D, too much of the harmful rays will damage the skin cells leaving sunburns, tan, and excess dryness. Cannabis, particularly the CBD cannabinoids, is a rich source of amino acids and fatty acids. These nutrients help protect the skin from the harmful radiation of the sun. They are capable of reversing sun damage and also protect the skin from facing further damage. Use CBD oil along with your general tan removal mask. Alternatively, you can massage CBD oil on your skin and leave it overnight.
4. CBD for ditching dark circles: Like acne, dark circles are also a common skin problem. While it hardly takes any time to appear, getting rid of dark circles is one difficult task. Dark circles can be a result of a lack of hydration, stress, exposure to the sun, lifestyle choices. CBD has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the dark circles around your eyes. A mixture of CBD oil along with essential oils can help hydrate the skin and lighten the dark circles over time. Dab a cotton pad in the oil mixture and place it in the dark circle’s area. Relax for about 15 minutes and wash for visible results.
5. CBD for an anti-aging miracle: With age, the appearance of dark spots, pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines is typical. Our skin loses the ability to shed old dead cells and regenerate new ones to look youthful and fresh. CBD can be the best ingredient to promote this process. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system to trigger chemicals that initiate skin cell regeneration at its original place. It helps us to eliminate the dead skin cells on the top and expose the layers from within. Also, the mineral-rich ingredients act on dark spots and pigmentations and lighten these scars over time. A mixture of tea tree oil, CBD oil, and lemon oil can be useful to treat aging signs. Also, include CBD oil in your diet in the form of salad dressing or juices and milkshakes. The oil will interact with your body to bring balance and restore a youthful glow to your skin in no time.
CBD oil is also useful for treating skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. CBD oil is beneficial both when ingested as well as when used in the form of topical creams, gels, lotions or body butter. The natural properties of hemp seeds and cannabis plants help restore the nutrients required for the skin to look fabulous. It weeds out the underlying problems such as in the case of acne and dermatitis and promises to bring you glamorous skin.