CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS: MODULE TWO - DAY SEVEN (FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS COURSE)
MODULE TWO: HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND PLAN FOR SUCCESS (continued…)
Unit TEN: Leisure Time
What fills you up as a person?
• You must find things that are fun to do.
• Imagination thrives on positivity and having a positive mind.
• Make your life fulfilling
• Allow yourself to dream and use your imagination.
A healthy mind is filled up with a cup of fun things we like to do.
• Positive thinking creates new neuron branches within the brain, but so does negative thinking.
• You must become excited about your life. Learn to have fun again.
• Give yourself a treat every day, and make life fulfilling again.
Allow yourself to dream again.
• You have to sit down and dream.
• Visualise your goal, i.e. tangible things that you want; that will bring joy into your life.
• Dream it! See it! Get it!
Give yourself time every day to use your imagination. It is like an open cheque book. Once you align your imagination and your goals, you will get it.
UNIT TEN WORKBOOK
QUESTION ONE: Describe your work life at present.
QUESTION TWO: Describe what you do for play, and the last date you did each thing that you like doing (painting – date)..
QUESTION THREE: List five things you could do; or make, if you said to yourself:
“Wouldn’t it be good if…?”
CONCLUSION: Putting it all together
It is your WILLPOWER that will tie all of this together.
You have to decide what unlocks your imagination so that you can achieve your dreams.
If you are determined to do something, it will happen!
Work out what you are prepared to do; as things have to be made to happen.
Failure cannot cope with persistence. Your willpower is your greatest power in your life.
Before you switch on your willpower, you have to work out exactly what you want in life.
Write down your plan then work it out! What are you prepared to give in return?
BE DETERMINED TO GET YOUR WILLPOWER UNDER CONTROL, BECAUSE STRUGGLE GIVES YOU BACKBONE, PERSISTENCE, DETERMINATION, RESOLUTION AND GRITT!!!
Dominate the niche you have chosen and become the best at it!
Things have to be made to happen. No one is defeated until they quit it in their own mind so try to make your life anything but ordinary.
Another name for willpower is persistence.
Be the very best you can be. Dominate the niche you have chosen to become more focussed, more committed and more dedicated.
THE END… AND THE BEGINNING OF BETTER DAYS TO COME.
Blessings, Love and Light.