CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS - DAY SIX
HOW TO CREATE YOUR DREAMS USING YOUR IMAGINATION (continued)
UNIT SEVEN: WHO ARE YOU?
• How to use your imagination to move on.
• If you expect to succeed, you will succeed!
• How to get your imagination to work for you.
• Importance of self-talk.
Who are you?
• You are a self-evolving person. You are not the same person that you were years ago.
• Nothing stays the same because you are dynamic as a person.
We tend to block our minds from past mistakes that we have made.
Make a list of all the mistakes that you have made.
Roll the piece of paper into a ball when you are done. Throw them away and think about them no more – FORGIVE YOURSELF!!!
You have to mentally believe that you can succeed.
• If you believe that you can succeed; you will.
• When you expect to succeed; you will.
• When you expect to succeed, your imagination works for you; not against you.
Don’t talk yourself out of being successful.
Success builds self-esteem, failure defeats self-esteem! All winners have bad memories when it comes to their mistakes.
If you have a high self-esteem, you will feel relaxed; you will be a relaxing person.
Your expectations of yourself will show up in your behaviour.
So, if you want to improve your character, do not include yourself with gossip; as maturity is building strong support under those who are close to you.
Think of one thing you can become excellent in (what you can master).
Self-talk: This can have a great impact on your self-esteem and confidence. It’s either positive or negative self-esteem. They both have an impact on how you feel as a person.
Which one will you feed the most, the positive or the negative?
QUESTION ONE: Write down five of your positive traits.
QUESTION TWO: Write down five of your negative traits.
QUESTION THREE: How can you change those negative traits into positive traits?
This will enable you to turn your focus from that of negative to that of positive. This too will teach you things about yourself, you have no idea you had!
Leave your questions here