MODULE ONE: HOW TO CREATE YOUR DREAMS USING YOUR IMAGINATION (continued…)
UNIT NINE: HOW TO DRAW PEOPLE TO YOU
• How to attract friends and become popular.
• You either click with people; or you don’t!
• How to use feelings.
You have to become popular.
• You have to find the secret to becoming popular.
• When you talk to people, listen to them; then ask yourself “what emotion are they feeling”: Are they happy, sad,
worried or anxious?
• Once you have observed and labelled their feelings, use that “feeling word” in your next sentence to them.
• You now have the knowledge of how they are feeling, which proves that you have acknowledged their situation.
From here you can move forward to explore some possibilities to help their situation.
People want to feel important and acknowledging how they are feeling will change how they feel about you!
You will be become a popular magnet. People will become attracted to you because they will find you charming to be around.
They will be drawn to you because you are talking to them on an emotional level.
QUESTION ONE: What emotions are the following people feeling?
a) I think my husband is seeing someone else.
b) I just can’t seem to get ahead?
c) I have my final exams this month.
d) I really miss Suzy now that she has moved interstate.
e) I just booked my trip overseas!