Experts believe it to be the most potent and beneficial of all acidic liquids. It can be used as a spot-beating facial toner or to curb your sugar cravings. It is one of the most versatile, handy and cheap products you’ll find at home.
It’s the store cupboard ingredient the likes of Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox swear by for boosting their health, but apple cider vinegar has plenty of other uses besides.
Available in supermarkets and health food shops, experts believe it to be the most potent and beneficial of all acidic liquids, but it’s not just for splashing into your bed-time glass of water.
From using it as a spot-beating facial toner to sipping it to curb your sugar cravings, apple cider vinegar is one of the most versatile, handy and cheap products you’ll find in your home.
1. As a facial toner: After you’ve cleansed your skin, you can use the vinegar to remove any excess makeup. Dab some onto cotton wool and sweep across your face and then rinse with water afterwards.
2. To enhance your workout: Adding a dash of apple cider vinegar to your water after a workout will beat that exhaustion you often feel. Why? Because the amino acids in the tonic act as an antidote to the lactic acid that builds up in the body and causes fatigue.
3. Digestion aid: Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with water and 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger to sooth an upset stomach.
4. A Natural Skin Booster: Apple Cider Vinegar has antibacterial properties and using it as a toner helps the skin remain pH balanced and healthy. Beauty professionals have recommended apple cider vinegar, used as a topical astringent to thoroughly cleanse pores and dry out spots, for some time.
5. Stop cats from biting cords: If your pesky pets keep nibbling your wires, rub some vinegar over them to keep them away.
6. To beat hiccups: The vinegar has such a strong taste that many claim it can beat hiccups in an instant.
7. Beat bad breath: Gargling half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with some water for ten seconds before spitting it out will banish bad breath.
8. For glossy locks: If your hair is looking a bit dull or you can’t afford to freshen up your blonde highlights, douse some cider vinegar over it after shampooing then rinse it with cold water.
9. To whiten teeth: Gargling apple cider vinegar with water every morning is the perfect way to remove stains from teeth and clean your gums naturally.
10. To beat spots: Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties and using it as a toner helps the skin remain pH balanced and healthy. Beauty professionals have recommended apple cider vinegar, used as a topical astringent to thoroughly cleanse pores and dry out spots, for some time. It can also be added to your bath to draw out toxins in the skin.
Leave your questions here