10 Ways to Protect Your EnergyApr 16, 2020
Our mood can quickly change from positive to negative. Sure, we can’t change what’s out of our control or see the future, we can become mindful on how to guard our mindset by protecting our energy.
Below we’re sharing 10 ways to stay centered and care for our mental well-being.
1. Turn your phone on airplane mode in the morning and at night.
2. Do a monthly sweep of the accounts that you follow on social media. Don’t be afraid to unfollow accounts that put you in a bad mood or are constantly affecting your mood in a negative way.
3. Sage your home at the start of every month.
4. Declutter your living space and donate anything that doesn’t bring you happiness or you no longer need.
5. Keep your friend group tight. If someone’s attitude or outlook is negatively impacting you, consider distancing yourself from that person. It’s OK to keep your circle close-knit.
6. Practice breathwork for situations that trigger you.
7. Keep a folder of inspiring quotes, proverbs, or mantras on your phone that are uplifting and can boost your mood when you’re feeling down. I have a Pinterest board.
8. Set boundaries with coworkers, friends, and family members.
9. Be greedy with your time. There’s only so much we can accomplish during the day, so be picky with how you spend your free hours.
10. Eat more raw foods, and less animal products. Raw foods have a higher vibration, and animal products have a lower vibration. Choose wisely!
Be the first to post a message!