Welcome! I am here to assist you in optimising your health and wellbeing, so that you can experience the life you know is waiting for you. As a degree-qualified naturopath and holistic nutritionist, I provide recommendations that will nurture your unique physiology and can be implemented today. My tools include herbal medicine, dietary advice, nutritional supplementation and lifestyle counselling.
Emma Hickey doesn’t have reviews yet.
Click the button below to leave the first one!
This is a short consultation, intended to provide you with generalised advice that does not require the amount of information I typically gather during a 1-hour consultation.
I can provide advice around supporting your body to get through winter feeling strong, calm, uplifted and protected against sniffles. If you or your child has come down with something, I can provide more specific advice around herbal and nutritional approaches that may be of benefit to help you feel better sooner.
Working one-on-one with me allows me to assess your current health situation, piece together possible reasons behind symptoms you may be experiencing, and provide you with strategies to improve how you are feeling. My priority is to figure out which approaches will be easiest for you to implement and of greatest benefit to you specifically.
What can I assist you with?
- Digestive health
- Stress management
- Mood issues
- Immune system support
- Hormone balancing
- Skin conditions
- Cardiovascular health
- Brain health
- Gentle detoxification practices
- Food as medicine
- Optimising your wellbeing
What can you expect throughout our consultations?
- A discussion of your health goals - where would you like to be?
- A thorough case history, where I listen to your story and ask you LOTS of questions about your health over your entire lifetime
- An explanation of lab results you may have
- An understanding of how your symptoms relate to your overall health status and behaviours
- Emailed within 48 hours: a detailed outline of concepts discussed during the consultation, plus recommendations for dietary advice, nutritional supplements, herbal medicines and lifestyle habits, as appropriate for you.
Long associated with love, beauty and the heart, the rose is also a valuable herbal medicine. Over the past year or so, I have found myself thinking that just about everyone I come across could benefit from incorporating some rose into their life. Buying …
Naturopaths and herbalists are extensively trained in herbal medicine and are excited by the many ways that herbs can profoundly improve health and minimise symptoms. However, I find that many people are actually confused by the term “herbal medicine” and…