My name is Ingrid. Since i was a little girl i enjoyed spirituality. I graduated from biology and mastered in entrepreneurship. I have worked as tv host and presenter for 4 years until i left everything and moved to Azores. I decided to follow my life's purpose - helping others. I did coaching certification and am now a master certified life coach.
Ingrid Ulaga doesn’t have reviews yet.
Click the button below to leave the first one!
Life coaching is a powerful and unique experience that will change your life, if you are willing to take action. You are at the right place at the right time. Imagine having uninterrupted “you time” to reflect, reassess and reset your thinking, to follow your dreams, create clear path and plan for the future.
What is in it for you?
- Quality “you” time
- Time to reflect on your life – what is working for you and what isn’t
- Letting go of people/ things that no longer serve your highest good
- Resolving relationship problems with yourself, your partner, friends, coworkers or family members
- Rediscovering and re-evaluating your self-worth, your strengths, (forgotten) dreams
- Time to reach deep within your mind to discover what is holding you back in being best version of yourself
- Time to identify what you truly want to do with your life/ Business/ career
- Set SMART goals and plans for the future and steps to achieve them
- Quality time together
- Growth as individuals and as a couple
- Re-evaluate your relationship, improve your communication
- Set new life/ relationship goals, plans
- Improving understanding of each other’s love language
- Remove some blockades on your way to your dream relationship
- Quality time together, separated from every day (work) life
- Setting Team goals and plans
- Removing all blockades standing on your way of being the best team