Choose by Your Concern
A fun and easy way to experience hypnosis, and find out information about yourself that will help you in your current life.
The workshop consists of 3 different exercises:
In the first exercise we’ll visit a past life. Most people have lived many lives; however, the one you will experience in the workshop is the one your Higher Self picks for you to see. It will be a past lifetime that offers information that will benefit you in your present-day life.
In the second part we will connect to one of your spirit guides, and you will get a message from them.
And in the last exercise we will visit a future life. There will be lots of interaction in between the exercises.
Doing a past life regression feels much like a guided meditation. During hypnosis you are always in your own control, and you will feel relaxed and refreshed, when the workshop is done.
WHAT TO HAVE AT HAND AT THE WORKSHOP
- Notebook and pen
- Glass of water
- Eye mask (optional)
CREATE YOUR SACRED SPACE
- Create a comfortable spot where you can lean back
- Make it extra cosy by lighting some candles and/or your favourite incense
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Set your intention prior to our session
- Have your phone/doorbell/other devices on mute
- Make sure all notifications on your computer are off so you won’t be distracted during our session.
- Make sure you won’t be disturbed by anyone
BEST WAY TO PREP
- Don’t drink any coffee or alcohol before the workshop
- Drink plenty of water
- Make sure you eat beforehand
- Make sure you have privacy, and won’t be disturbed during the workshop
- Have no expectations and come with an open mind!
I’m a certified QHHT Past Life Regressionist, & owner of Wonders Never Cease. I’m originally from Holland, lived in Canada for 7 yrs and now live in Berlin. I’m passionate about helping people connect to other realms to help them move forward in life. It’s my goal to normalise spirituality & make it mainstream for everybody to explore and enjoy. I offer both 1:1 regressions and group workshops.
Leave your questions here
Wow, this sounds interesting! Just a quick question, why no coffee beforehand?