Do you always see an owl spirit animal in your dreams, daydreams, and even just your random thoughts? When you keep encountering the owl symbolism and you’re not sure what it means, just remember that the owl meaning can have a very positive impact in your life, if you will just take it seriously! The owl spirit animal presenting itself in your life is ripe with meaning. Its meaning can positively or negatively impact your life, so make sure that you’re paying attention. Common Owl Spirit Animal Meanings The owl spirit animal represents the deep connection that you share with wisdom, good judgment, and knowledge. Like the owl, which is known for its sharp vision and keen observation, you also possess insight and intuition. The meaning of the owl also has something to do with change or transition. It denotes an approaching event that will affect life as you know it. This change may not be that huge, but it can push you to leave old habits behind and grab the opportunity to create new and healthy ones. This can also usher in newer and better things that can improve your life and take it to a new direction. The owl totem also means that you can see beyond the masks that people wear. You can crack through the façade and determine which people have the best and most noble intentions from those who have not. Unlike the Butterfly Spirit Animal, the owl spirit animal indicates that you find life’s mysteries completely fascinating. You like exploring uncharted territories and knowing the unknown. You seek to make sense of things that you do not understand, and you try to come up with the best solutions for every problem or situation. Because of this, you are wiser, stronger, and more intuitive than your years. The meaning of the owl allows you to appreciate all that life can offer, because you have taught yourself to believe that life itself is a gift to be grateful for. No matter how easy or difficult you have it, you don’t take a single day for granted. Do Owls Symbolise Good Luck? When the owl totem starts showing up in your life, it’s time to start paying attention to the little things. Especially for those people, things places, and events that go below your radar. You will now see their significance which can help you take on bigger challenges and complete more important tasks. The owl spirit animal can also help you unlock your full potential and discover new abilities. Does seeing an Owl mean Love is coming? Seeing an owl means that there is a message that you must listen to, or a warning that you must be cautious about. You need to rely on your inner guidance if you want to always be one step ahead. This also applies when it comes to love, because not all prospects of love can end in a happy ever after. As much as you want to make it work, there are just some things in this world that are beyond your control. It’s so easy to get lost in the thrills of a new love that can make you lose track of time and your whole focus. The owl symbolism wants you to be open to receive love, but to also be wise and not lose yourself in it. Positive Traits of the Owl Spirit Animal With the owl spirit animal, you possess the ability to observe the people and the situations taking place around you. You know when to open your mouth to say something, and you know when it’s the best time to stay silent. You are deep and sensitive, but you do not act based on emotions. When you can, you choose to be very calculated in your actions. Negative Traits of the Owl Spirit Animal For some people, seeing the owl spirit animal can be considered a bad omen. If it’s not common for you to see an owl because of where you are located, seeing one can give you a start! The good thing about it is that the owl spirit animals also serves as a wake-up call. This is your cue to try harder, be kinder, and get more serious with your life. The owl symbolism has been traditionally linked with death. However, you should know that this is not to be taken in a literal sense. The owl spirit animal represents a symbolic death, like your life suddenly changing because of a significant life event. You are being called to be aware of the winds of change and look at changes in a positive way. It’s time to let go of the bad so that you can have more room for something new and something better. Your owl spirit animal is reassuring you that you only need to take that big and brave step, because everything else will follow. Call on your Owl Spirit Animal when:
- You are going through tough or confusing times.
- The owl spirit animal will give you the clarity and the direction that you need to make sense of things. Life can be happy and beautiful one moment, and devastating and dark the next.
- But the message that you should always carry with you is that life is beautiful. You should always be ready to move where life takes you.
- You need discernment and good judgment.
- As long as you’re living, you will be making tough choices and huge decisions. The owl spirit animal wants you turn to the lessons that it brings to guide you accordingly.
- You need guidance and support. Everybody needs help and guidance, no matter how strong you think you may be. But you are discerning and wise, and this will help you make the best decisions that will satisfy you and the people around you. My final thoughts on the Owl Spirit Animal and its Symbolism The owl spirit animal symbolizes your wisdom and intelligence, and how you use these gifts to uplift your life and the life of others. You have the gift of foresight which also allows you to make the best decisions at any given moment. You are wise with your time, with your affection, with your love, and with your relationships. You can make people feel safe and secure because of the sense of security and stability that you provide. Be like your owl spirit animal. Trust in what your intuition is telling you and weed out the bad from the good!