Rely on lemon to be acne-freeMar 29, 2018
Sueeze lemon and apply on your skin or mix it with natural ingredients like honey, yoghurt and chickpea to get rid of acne that often leaves unsightly scars on face.
Here are some tips
– Take lemon juice in a small bowl, soak a cotton ball in it and squeeze out the excess juice. Apply the lemon juice to the acne-affected area. Leave it on the skin for 10 minutes or till the lemon juice dries out completely. Rinse the area with water and then pat dry with a clean towel. Repeat this remedy twice every day.
– Take the two ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Apply this mixture to the acne-affected area with your finger tips and leave it for five minutes. Wash the area with water and pat dry with a clean towel. Follow this remedy once a day.
– Take an egg and separate the white portion. Add two tablespoons of lemon juice to it and whisk well. Divide the mixture into three parts. Apply the first layer of the mixture to the skin and leave for five to seven minutes and then apply the second layer. After five to seven minutes, apply the third layer to the acne. After about 10 minutes, clean the area with warm water and then pat the skin dry. Follow this remedy regularly.
– Take chickpea powder in a small bowl and squeeze the lemon juice on it. Mix the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. Apply it on the acne-affected skin and leave for a few minutes. Rinse the area with lukewarm water and wipe the skin with a clean towel. You can apply your regular moisturiser to your skin if you feel that it has become dry. Use this remedy once on a daily basis.
– Take lemon juice and yoghurt in a bowl and mix well to make a paste. Apply this paste on the acne-affected area with your fingertips. Leave it on the skin for a few minutes, and then wash the area with water. Repeat this process regularly.
by State Time