CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS - DAY FIVE
HOW TO CREATE YOUR DREAMS USING YOUR IMAGINATION (continued)
UNIT 6: TIME FOR THE TRUTH
• What are you worth as a person; and why is this truly important?
• Do you run your own race.
• Do you take care of your image?
• What type of a person are you?
You are a priceless person, in a priceless body;who is currently living a worthless life!
STOP ALLOWING YOUR PRICELESS BODY TO DO WORTHLESS THINGS!!!
Who are you pacing yourself against?
• You only have to compete against yourself.
• Run your own race, whilst taking care of your reputation and character along the way.
• The most valuable asset to have is “Your Word Being Your Bond”.
• Your reputation and character are on the line by the people who are in the front of you, as well as those around you.
What are you good traits?
People tend to forget about character these days and what it entails.
• Being persistent.
• Never giving up.
• Treating everyone as an equal.
• Not gossiping about others.
• Not passing along stories that tear other people down.
You have to have the attitude of ‘being a fair and honest person’. People will always remember how you treat them and how they feel around you.
QUESTION ONE: What are you worth?
What price would you be prepared to give up the following for?
Eyes R ___
Legs R ___
Hearing R ___
Arms R ___
Hands R ___
Write down what you think you are worth.
QUESTION TWO: In the last three years, list five things that you have said that you will do, but have not yet done?
QUESTION THREE: Do you gossip and pass stories on?