CREATE PERSONAL SUCCESS MODULE TWO - DAY TWO
MODULE TWO: HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND PLAN FOR SUCCESS (continued…)
Unit TWO: Your biggest enemy today is your mind
• How to talk to your mind.
• How to use your mind.
• Having faith in your abilities.
• How fear can ruin your life.
• Importance of confidence.
You must not allow your mind talk you out of success!
• Your imagination is very powerful; it will either work for you or against you.
• You have to talk to your mind, tell it “To Be Quiet”!!!! Tell it “You Can Do It”!!!!
• If stuck in reverse; you will have not direction in life.
IF YOU HAVE NO HOPE IN THE FUTURE; YOU WILL HAVE NO POWER IN THE PRESENT!
• You have to have faith in your abilities and your ideas, as it is the only antidote against failure.
• If you are thinking limitations, then you will continue to live your life in limitations.
• You are far better than you know and as soon you will realise that; you will NEVER settle for anything less again!
• You are at your best when you are learning to become really good at something NEW; that is when we release ourselves from being on “Autopilot”.
You must feel confidence in the likelihood of your success. If you fear something long enough, there’s a possibility you will bring it about because your imagination and self-conscious will act together against you.
You have to give your imagination for something positive to work on.
• Do not use the issue of money because it is not a money problem. It is an idea problem – money flows towards good ideas.
You must feel Confidence in the likelihood of your success!
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING STRONGER THAN FEAR – “CONFIDENCE”
Have purpose to your goals with 100% commitment
Unit THREE: The most dangerous time in your life is:
• When you undervalue your confidence.
• Without great failure potential, you are living in a comfort zone.
• How to use excitement as a motivational tool.
The most dangerous time in your life is when you think you don’t have to have confidence in yourself to succeed.
• If you are living life without failure potential, you will become bored and will deteriorate; and become uninterested in life (living in a safe zone).
The other side of Boredom is Excitement. It is from excitement that we gain energy.
We always need to be embarking on a project; something exciting in order to gain confidence within ourselves.
WORKBOOK FOUR: UNITS TWO AND THREE
Question One: What are some ways that your mind talks you out of success?
Leave your questions here