Osteoarthritis is a condition of inflammation of joints that involve breakdown of the cartilage at the ends of your bones.
Most often, inflammation and pain are due to overuse or misalignment that leads to thickening or bony deposits in those areas.
Are you in search of alternative treatments to cure osteoarthritis? Then here are some effective homeopathic remedies to treat osteoarthritis:
1. Arnica: Useful to treat chronic arthritis that has a feeling of bruised soreness. Pain is worst when touched and occurs in the joints that were damaged in the past.
2. Aconitum napellus: Helps to prevent inflammation and pain that suddenly occurs when you expose to cold weather and wind. During this case, you feel panicked, agitated or fearful.
3. Belladonna: Flare ups occurring suddenly with a feeling of heat and aching pain signify the need of this homeopathic remedy. When the joints become red and inflamed and you feel hot to the touch, this remedy gives effective relief.
4. Calcarea phosphorica: Gives relief from stiff and sore joints that become worse from cold and drafts and also relieves achy bones and tiredness. Bone spurs or calcium deposits will appear, particularly in the neck area.
5. Cimicifuga: Relieves stiffness and severe pain that worse from cold, particularly when your neck and longer joints get affected. Inflammation will become severe at the time of menstruation.
6. Kalmia latiflora: Severe arthritis pain when appears quite suddenly indicates the need of this remedy. Particularly this gives relief when the pain appears in higher joints and extended to lower ones.
7. Pulsatilla: Relieves when the pain moves suddenly from one joint to another. Most often your knees and hips are affected and you feel severe pain in the heels.
8. Ruta graveolens: Useful when you feel extreme stiffness and lameness that worse from cold and damp. Most often, tendons will be affected.
9. Ledum palustre: Useful when the arthritis starts in the lower joints and spread to higher ones. Most often, you will notice inflammation and pain in the toes and it extends through ankles and knees.
10. Rhus toxicodendron: Gives relief when the arthritis pain that becomes worse in the morning and in wet, cold weather. During this period, you will feel extremely restless. Applying heat and repeated motion relieves the symptoms in joints.
Be the first to post a message!